Cote D'Azur


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
January 22nd 2006
Published: January 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Bonjour from France again. We are in the French Riviera and it is gorgeous here. We arrived in Nice yesterday and we cooked ourselves a lovely breakfast in our kitchenette, took a short nap, strolled the beach, did some laundry and called it a night. Those night trains really do a toll on us. We slept for about 12 hours last night and went running on the promenade along side the sea. It was a rough one for neither of us have ran in 2 weeks but it felt awesome and you cant beat the scenery. The locals here have too much time and money because their tan leathery skin is wrapped in these large fur coats and it is about 60 degrees here. People watching has been fun to say the least. We made ourselves another delicious meal and headed off to see Cannes. The bay was pretty spectacular and we got lots of pictures that we will post later. We havent done much, so there isnt much to blog. We are off to Barcelona tomorrow on a 12 hour day train with a three hour stop in Montpellier. We hope to write soon.

Au revoir.

Please post
Jenn and hey on the rocky beach of NiceJenn and hey on the rocky beach of NiceJenn and hey on the rocky beach of Nice

Taking pictures of ourselves is fun
more comments. We are enjoying them!!!!

P.S. This is another birthday shout out to our bro, Michael, for it is his birthday on the 23rd and we may not be able to post a blog tomorrow. Also a shoutout to Eric G. His bday is the same day. HAPPY BDAY BOYS!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Look no coatLook no coat
Look no coat

Jenn on the sandy beaches of Cannes
Crepes are yummyCrepes are yummy
Crepes are yummy

This was a double first for us both; crepes and nutella. Note the chocolate on the side of my mouth.
Our future homeOur future home
Our future home

If sailing around the world means this, then I am in.


22nd January 2006

Man- You guys are really moving. I figured yall would find a place you enjoyed and stay for more than a cup of coffee. I guess you two really enjoy those trains. Must be all that fancy first class treatment.
22nd January 2006

jealousy sets in...
I have been enjoying following you guys around Europe. I just wish I were there to tag along for real. Sounds like y'all are having a wonderful time. Here is what you are missing here at home--rain, more rain, and more rain, running in the rain, studying, studying, studying, more rain, work, and have I mentioned rain? That's about it. Peace!
22nd January 2006

more pictures of the folks you meet.
we think you should be taking more pictures of the folks you are meeting along the way--don't get me wrong, we want to see you too, but I bet you are going to want to look back and be able to picture them. Maybe you are and just aren't posting them though. Have a great day!

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0328s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb