Wandering Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 5th 2012
Published: September 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today we wandered the Tulleries Gardens...down to the Musee' L'Orangerie for Sharon, Shannon And Elizabeth to see the Huge Monet Water Lilies. Marty and I sat in the Tulleries and waited while they visited the museum. We then strolled the gardens back to the Louvre and up to Les Halle's to visit the old market church of St. Eustache.. Today is their last day in Paris so we just enjoyed strolling.

It was a Beautiful day...we came upon a group of students from a music conservatory playing lovely chamber music onthe street " for the people of Paris to enjoy" .We enjoyed for awhile and wandered on to do a little more last minute shopping. We also came upon another marching group of drummers holding up traffic while they performed for the crowds gathered around the Louvre.

Today was the last day in Paris for Sharon and Shannon. We had a lovely family visit as well as seeing the wonderful sights of Paris together. Who could ask for more! Aurvoir Shannon...safe journey home...see you next in Istanbul!

We spent most of our "monopoly" money today on last minute shopping so tomorrow we will spend time getting organized for our journey on Tuesday. Good night from Paris.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb