Notre dame cathedral


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
September 2nd 2012
Published: September 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

we got a late start today, Dudley was up all night making sure he was subscribed in to see the ball game. He was up until 5:30 a.m.Watching the Alabama vs. Michigan ball game. so he slept in this a.m.

Marty and I waited patiently in the drizzling rainy morning until he was up and fed . by then the rain had burned off and we headed out on foototo stroll over the seine by way of the Pont Neuf Bridge to visit the cathedral of Notre Dame. We had a wait in line to get inside but the wait was well worth the time. we will produce photos of proof.

After a lovely lunch we visited the St. Chapelle Cathedral also located on the Isle de cite and then walked home along the seine. we stopped at some shops along the way....there were an abundance of pet shops....imagine that,,, where puppies kept choosing me to take them home!

Dudley and Marty drug me home and convinced me it was not logical to buy a puppy in Paris! Then why did theyputt all of those pet stores there?

We spent the rest of the lovely evening on our balcony and after a lite dinner are heading to bed . We have an early day city bus tour planned for tomorrow. Good night from Paris.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb