Best Travel Destinations


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France
April 11th 2019
Published: April 11th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Magic happens when you travel to a new city or country. This is because traveling exposes us to new people, communities, cultures, and sites we've never seen before. Surprisingly, most of us are likely to stay in one city or country for the rest of our lives. A majority of us would rather stay in one place because of the comfort and familiarity of it. This isn't to say that such people don't love adventure. Sometimes, responsibilities - either work or family, might prevent you from traveling as much as you'd want to. Traveling enables us to live. Brave people find time to get some adventure once in a while. If you've never left your town, take this opportunity to travel and breathe in some fresh air.

It's true that traveling isn't always the easiest thing to do. For starters, packing for the trip can prove quite tedious. This is because you wouldn't know what to leave behind. It's quite normal to pack two or more travel bags for a one-week trip. However, Delsey luggage and other travel companies offer a solution to this. The company offers expandable bags that can fit in about anything you'd want to carry and more. Traveling also enables us to get out of our comfort zones. As corny as the phrase ‘you only live once’ sounds, it's true. Here's a list of some of the best places you should visit before you grow old and frizzled.

Paris

Yes. The city of love tops the list. Paris has a mixture of everything the world has to offer. From the good romantic music, unique and delicious meals, sweetest wine you can find, deep cultural heritage, and the fantastic picturesque sites, the city has it all. This is undoubtedly the reason why people are hopelessly in love with the city, especially couples on honeymoon. The best site to visit is the Eiffel Tower, which is considered as the tallest tower in the world. Paris is also a must-visit for fashion enthusiasts. Why not just resettle to Paris?

New York

New York City is undoubtedly the best city to visit for the millennials. This is because the city offers all the new world-class adventures. The streets of New York will leave you swooning, talk of a glass city. The city is considered the center of the world for its culture and fashion. New York simply has everything to offer first class. You'll get the best taste in every bite.

Kenya

Nothing beats a good old safari in the deep African savannas. Kenya is one of the countries in Africa that has deep cultural heritage and the best wild animal park destinations. Situated along the Indian Ocean, Kenya offers a pleasant beach experience. There are also a variety of exotic dishes to choose from.

London

Lastly, you have to visit the most famous city in England. London simply has the best to offer for art and culture enthusiasts. The city has the best art galleries you can find.

Travel and make new memories.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.385s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0612s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb