Paris with Family


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
April 29th 2007
Published: April 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello!! Well after traveling for two weeks in Ireland and Spain Andrew and I came back to Leeds to meet Mom, Dad and Courtney who came over for spring break. They flew into London and then took the train to Leeds arriving at around 4:30 on Friday the 29th of March. It was so great to see family!! We went to dinner that night at a local English pub and had fish & chips, of course. On Saturday we slept in and then took them on a tour of the University of Leeds and the city centre. They loved the pedestrian shopping street and the local market which had wonderful fruit. In the afternoon while some people (aka Andrew and Courtney) took naps I showed mom and dad around the neighborhood and we went to the grocery to get dinner. Sunday we were off to the airport to catch a flight to Paris. In Paris we did just about everything! We stayed in a great little Parisian hotel right of the Champs de Elysees. In Paris we saw the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triumph, Notre Dame, the Louvre, the Champs de Elysees and took a train to the Palace of Versailles.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Mona LisaMona Lisa
Mona Lisa

I know you're not supposed to take a picture of it, but I couldn't resist!!
Kristen the tour guide :)Kristen the tour guide :)
Kristen the tour guide :)

I tried to use some of the art history knowledge while in the Louvre :)


23rd May 2007

What a blast!
Thanks for making the trip SO MUCH FUN! Love, Mom and Dad

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb