BBQ, School and a seriously numb bum!


Advertisement
Finland's flag
Europe » Finland
September 3rd 2014
Published: September 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

I've been so busy and tired with uni and just in general i've barely had time to use my brain to type my blog. So i started school, (uni) on wednesday we didn't really do much just really met some of the lecturers and one of my classes, i dont need the credits because its my sandwich year so i'm lucky i get to do classes all over the shop. So on Wednesday i met my third year Clothing class, i always wanted to know what it felt like as a child going to a new school, when everyone introduces them selves. Well i found out. Although i cant remember anyones names- everyone is lovely 😊. The eight mile ride to uni and home was knackering enough without then, as a house all deciding to ride back down to Visamaki (that's our campus) for a BBQ organised by the HAMKO tutors.. safe to say i think we were genuinely the loudest humans there! For the first time since being here we had a proper drink.. beers, fields and a load of people made for the best atmosphere ever! Although after a few more beers, Lucia, Lisbet and i went to the bathroom, which is also joined to the sauna... the Russia boys we had met earlier in the night, (that insisted on telling us about the various different sausages around the world... and not the kind that you eat...) anyways, as revenge for them being prats and because we were steaming, we'd hidden all their clothes in the washing machine and bombed it out of the sauna, grabbed the boys and peddled home absolutely ruined if i thought hameenlinna on a bike was fun normally, drunk it was hilarious.

Yesterday back in uni again and the 8 mile. I had my first proper lesson, with the third years, their brief is to organise a fashion show before christmas with the International Business students from another campus, it sounds really good and i don't feel like i'm loaning because everyone speaks really good english too-even better.
Class today was an experience and a half, my first sculpturing lesson... I cant even describe the whole thing, one of the russian boys we met on wednesday, was the model. In my entire life i have never ever experienced anything so awkward as the moment i walked into class and the i recognised the male. Nude. model... have you ever tried to sculpt a naked person.. with lump of clay when you know the person... no ? don't try it. its not fun.

Tonight was so much more fun.. we went swimming in the Aulangonjärvi lake... it was AAAAMAZING, the only thing i miss right now, (other than people)is the beach
it wasn't exactly clean but it was so nice to be in the water again! :D

Now for drinks and a chill with the Saario family 😊

Missing you !!

total :

Miles : 29! PROUD!

Sleep : Not enough!!

Money: Too much!





Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



5th September 2014

Luvin it!
I'm really enjoying your blog ,Han , perhaps you'll need to turn it into a weekly one as you'll be exhausted if you write a daily one ( what with all that cycling!). I think I need a visit to Finland , or maybe just a new bike , to lose some weight. Keep the news coming- luvin it!
5th September 2014

Ahhh thank you!! :D xx

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb