Of preparations


Advertisement
Finland's flag
Europe » Finland
December 18th 2009
Published: December 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

backpackbackpackbackpack

Backpack

Cheerio!




It's been a while when I joined here and wrote the first lines to my travel blog. Actually I'm not on the journey yet, just trying how this works. So something about everything so far: the preparations for the Great Asia conquest are under their way... Vaccinations have been taken for several diseases, visas for India are decorating our brand new passports and insurances are fixed. The traveller gear (mosquito net, a superstrong hammock and other necessary stuff) has been bought too. Isn't christmas a great event to get all of them as presents? 😊 But many re-checks about accessories will still occur when the day comes closer.

Some cons then: maybe the worst thing for the time being is that I've forgotten to read enough literature about our destinations. Having studied about one country you'll realise how little you still know about the others. Albeit the itinerary is quite roughly planned, it includes at least two or three compulsory places in every of the seven countries. So there's a lot to see and thus I'm a bit worried about the schedule. The question still remains: will there be enough time for everything. Time will show... But quitting the rat race and forgetting the concept of time is of the essence during our trip, so if there's too many places packed we'll save only the most interesting ones.

The call of beaches in Goa will be heard in two weeks, but first have a jolly christmas and nice new year!

-Juho

Ps. I also tried to post a picture... so here's my Rucksack (hopefully she won't complain about any circumstances we're going to face).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb