Prague


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
March 8th 2006
Published: September 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Big Mewzeum Big Mewzeum Big Mewzeum

big mewzeum at the end of the road
Got to Prague, found hostel quiet easily stayed at Golden Sickel hostel which was an ok hostel could of been a bit better.. but.... anyway met a stoner dutch girl and after listenin to her talk about complete crap for 10 minutes i did a runner..
Met aussie dude mike at hostel bein a bit bored we went on a stupid ghost tour.. one of my worst experiences of the trip it was so full of bollocks and boring.. the only interesting thing was watching a bum lauphin at the guide makin ghost noises.. after the worst tour ever me and mike went on a search for a bar to drink away the crappy memories of the tour... lookin for a bar was more eventful.. in one part of town a girl shouted "hey boys you want sex or blowjob" , which was funny, ... also we were constantly hasseled by black guys that worked for strip clubs theyd annoy ya for a while then after sayin no about 150 times they would then try to sell us a variety of drugs..
after a while of walkin in the cold we gave up lookin for a decent pub, we were lookin
facing opposite dirrection of Big Mewzeum facing opposite dirrection of Big Mewzeum facing opposite dirrection of Big Mewzeum

facing the opposite direction of big mewzium on one of the many crappy weather days
in the completely wrong areas, we decided to make our way back to hostel and drink there.. not before we were approached by more black dudes from the strippers.. one of the guys deals was, 300kc entry and free beers all night.. so we thought if we drank more then 6 beers we'd get ours moneys worth.. so we went there and started drinkin our beers then after the third beer they kicked us out because we were only spending our money on the beers and not the girls.. once we left pissed off we saw the dude that promised us free beers all night he lauphed at us and we gave him the finger and made our way back to the hostel and went to bed. the next night we went on a pub crawl seein we couldnt find any decent pubs.. and lucky for us there were drunk rich americans on this tour aswell so apart from the free beers we got from the tour we had drunk americans buyin us every drink available all night hahah.. somehow we made our way back to hostel that night..
the next day i went and had a bit more of
main squaremain squaremain square

main square in prague with good weather
a walk around goin to the Castel, the communist mewzium and other places you are supposed to see in Prague, walkin in the slush made it even funner there was also the guy that tryed to sell me weed, then asked for money to call his mum, sayin i was kaput kaput whilst putting his thumb across his throat and then wanting to use my camera to take a picture of me in front of the national meuzeim, then he saw the cops and did a runner.. over all i think prague is nice but it is overated maby its nicer in summer but there were to many tourists in march id hate to be there in summer so who knows when the best time to go is..
then arrives the 2 englishmen Dave and Paul ... the next 5 days in prague would consisted of hangin round the hostel then goin to the bar next door drinkin then stumblin back to bed.. the bar next door which i didnt even notice was there, was underground and have 3 different areas to it a more rock kind of bar, a reggae and another area where you could play fuseball from
castelcastelcastel

castle with big church in it
wat i can remeber..
every night was spent there drinkin beer, tryin different types of vodka and tequilla then goin down the road to eat kfc which also served beer.. durin the day we would wonder to tesco to buy food, where there was full on arguments in the lines between the checkout chicks and customers some days got priddy crazy.. to kill one of the days we tryed to build a massive snow fort after about 4 hours it started to get borin so we just attacked each other with snow.. then went and got pissed, i decided to run around in the snow bare foot, my feet nilly fell off...kickin down the snow fort the next day was alot harder then we thought we all almost broke our ankels and feet doin it..
finally i left Prague and caught the bus to Cesky Krumlov


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

outside castleoutside castle
outside castle

"yeah we're guards huh.. yeah we're guards" is wat those guards were talkin bout outside castle
part of churchpart of church
part of church

part of church in castle
english lads english lads
english lads

funny english lads cookin eggs
drunkdrunk
drunk

english lad paul, and some american and me


Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 15; qc: 76; dbt: 0.0597s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb