Cesky Krumlov to Brno to Bratislava


Advertisement
Published: September 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ViewViewView

View of Cesky Krumlov
I liked Cesky Krumlov, but at the time i was there was durin low season and there wasnt many other people around excep for a high number of japanese tourists , after walkin around lookin at the town, watchin amature hockey games, my time here at night was quite boring and uneventful so id just go to sleep early. nothing very exciting happend here but it was still worth the visit. the place itself is very scenic i liked it..
after 2 nights here id seen enough of the place to leave to Brno.. to get to Brno a needed to catch a packed bus to Ceske Budejovice where i had to stand with my bags on for around 45 minutes unable to move and people pushin and shovin past. it wasnt the most comfortable bus ride.. finally i made it to Ceske Budejovice .. where i would catch the train to Brno..
after a few hours on the train i finally got to Brno only to find out the hostel i thought id stay at was closed until summer... i didnt want to waiste my money on another hotel so i found my way to the bus station and waited
streetstreetstreet

Cesky
for the bus to Bratislava.. which i was lucky to get on because i got the last seat, right up the front, on the bus and there was only one guy behind me so i was lucky to get there before him..
the bus ride to ride to Bratislava was ok not to long not to uncomfortable.. when the bus arrived at the border because i was up front the border guards asked me to get off and stand outside the bus, so the border guards could come in and out but everyone on the bus was lookin out the window thinkin i was gettin arrested or somthin. i thought they were gonna until the bus driver told me why..

anyway got to Bratislava



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

another viewanother view
another view

another view
and another viewand another view
and another view

yet another view


Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0252s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb