Pampered in Prague


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
July 23rd 2006
Published: July 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We got the best welcome in Prague. Our Aunt has a friend in the city that so kindly let us stay with her. She even picked us up from the the train station, gave us our own room, let us eat her food! It was amazing! It was so nice to be away from hostels and feel like you are in a real home for a few days. Thank you so much again Zdenka, and again if you ever want to come to Vancouver with your family, you are more than welcome to stay with us!

We spent this first day wandering the streets and orienting ourselves in the city. There is a lot of entertaining modern art in the city. One consisted of toilets and sinks on long rods of metal, sort of resembling a tree. There was also this TV tower with giant baby statues crawling up it. Unfortunately we didnt get close enough to this tv tower to take a picture of it.

Advertisement



27th July 2006

Modern Art.... How interesting
Hey guys, The 'art' sounds pretty funny to bad you couldnt get a picture. Thanks for calling today, I am been smiling ever since. Cheers, Cathy p.s OWENMOM - SORRY FOR THE MISS UNDERSTANDING ON AN EARLIER COMMENT :) I LOVE YOU!!!!

Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb