Praha


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
November 30th 2012
Published: April 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Our first wedding anniversary was spent in the beautiful city of Prague in October 2012. We had an amazing 4 days in this historic city.

We booked through Easyjet holidays and managed to get a really good deal on flights and the hotel. Unfortunately, like with most low cost flights, they were early. Although having a early outbound flight does mean you get a whole day!

We arrived at Ruzyne Airport at 9:40am. After much debating we decided to take the easy route and get a taxi to our hotel Royal Court Hotel Prague.

The hotel was in a great location, in the city centre and about a 15 minute walk to Wenceslas Square, shops and the clock tower.

On our 4 day trip we visited the Astronimcal Clock Tower (and saw it chime!), walked across Charles Bridge (and enjoyed buying lots of crafts along the way), walked the very steep and long hill to Prague Castle (for great views of the city), took in the beautiful buildings along Mala Strana and ate our own body weight in pork!

Prague is a beautiful city and we will definitely be going back - I'm afraid as this blog is being written 6 months after our visit it's a bit hard to go in to details but I hope you find the photo's speak for themselves!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb