prague


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
July 3rd 2006
Published: July 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

we leave here to go to another town at 4, but a quick update before that.

last night when we were travelingt o the train station, we got on the bus and asked for tickets for both of us. we were handed 4 tickets total, and when the officials came onto the bus, they asked to see them (in most countriesd they have people that hop on occasionally to check tickets) we gave them ours and then they stopped the train and told us we had to get off. outside, they explained we didn't have tickets. we showed them what we had just bought and they told us that we needed seperate tickets for every piece of luggage. one guy was really loud, and he pissed me off. we told him we didn't know this, and he told us there were signs on the us. signs we didn't see nor expect we needed to read. long story short, we had to pay 150 plotz to them since we didn't have the right tickets or whatever. another sign that apparently communism isn't dead. whatever, these things happen, and you just gotta roll with the punches i guess.

so...after getting here we visited the cathedral, the palace, and the oldest street here in prague. the church was high gothic, and very impressive. in the next two weeks, we'll be traveling to some more obscure places where even what little i remember in psanish won't help us. i don't even know how to say thanks in czech. oh well.

so...when i have a chance to post pics i will, besides i'll be home soon and i'm sure some of you will get to see the entire collection. as of today i have taken 1305 pics and about 20 videos.

Advertisement



5th July 2006

holy crap
so 1300+ pictures...im going to have to tell the guys that it may be a little more than a week before im going to be able to see them again. hahahah. i cant wait beautiful. 2 weeks and we are going to be that obnoxious couple that everyone cant stand because of how affectionate they are. yeah thats going to be us. i hope you dont mind lovelovelove me ps kronk say hi and he misses you. how is elenor?

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0728s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb