Don and Nessie from Scotland


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
June 2nd 2006
Published: June 21st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Nessie and Don, from Scotland, visited IBTS for a week or so. Last year Don was here painting for two weeks. He was scheduled to come with Bob earlier this year, again to paint, but health problems prevented him from making that trip. We were so sad when he didn't come with Bob. But our sorrow turned into joy! He got well and not only did he come but his wife came with him. She is also a very dear lady. We got to eat breakfast with them quite a few mornings. They came for the reunion of the students in the Certificate of Applied Theology program. The two of them had worked as volunteers one year a few years ago and Nessie had taught English to the new students that year. They have kept in touch with many of those students. It was fun to see them hugging and being hugged by people who were SOSOSO glad to see them again. People who give of themselves in love to others certainly get a lot of love back in return. Sadly, Nessie and Don may be spending more time in California from now on than in Prague. Well, sadly for IBTS and for us but happily for them. Their son has moved there and they plan to spend part of the year with him. Hope you get to know this nice couple some day. We surely are glad we did.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0217s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb