prague


Advertisement
Czech Republic's flag
Europe » Czech Republic » Prague
July 31st 2008
Published: July 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

HI guys we are speaking to you from prague. we have travelled to prague with nat becca darren and ronan. first day was very cultural visiting all the famous sights including the castle and many palaces. to chill we got speed boats around the river. me being the only one who got wet which was completly darrens fault!!!!!! at night we went on a pub crawl. with free beer absinth wine and shots. well it was meant to be a five stop crawl however on the third we have to divert home after nat and bec were sick!!! true british sstlye!! BINGE DRINKING!!!!!! We revocered the next day by chilling at a pool with a water slide trav got stuck on!!!!! at night we would sip cocktails watching prgaue life. very confused as why people cheer the astronomical clock every hour. its so cheep here with beers on adverage 40p. we have discovered a new drink tought to us by the belfasters. vodka lime and sugar great way to start the night!!!! well anyway we are off to POland in a few mins after an eight hour train journey in this unbearable heat with no air conditioning. the same group are going to poland which should be alot of laughs.
enjoying our selfs too much
jas and trav!!
xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 40, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb