oh berlin berlin


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
July 28th 2008
Published: July 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

WELL GOOD EVENING FROM BERLIN. EVENING ALLLLLLLLLLLLL (trav) well you might have gathered we are DRUNK!!!!! YES DRUNK IM DRUNK HEYYY EVRZ ONE COME SEE HOW DRUNK I AM (trav) well berlin has been the most amazing country. the first day we did a berlin tour showing us the reichstag brandenburg gate, opera house many catherrals. hitlers bunker, book burning memorial, jewish memorial, check point charlie. it was amazing!!! the weather here has been beautiful. today we went to see the world champion ship sand castle biulding competition. Went through a walk in teirgarden. Trav was obseesed with the east side gallery part of the berlin wall. draped in political and normal graffitti. tonight was very interesting too. we went to YAM YESS WE ARE TOOO COOOL!!! its a columbian beach bar with a skate park graffitii reggae and basketball.

beers are sooooooo cheap!!! 50p for a pint!!! so even i have been drinking beer. very lady like! we met some really cool people too darren and ronan which we will travelling to prague with in the morning.

overall berlin was full of culture and for once me and trav actuallly made sense of the history we were taught. this city is still in full swing of biulding up since the impact of the war and berlin wall. it is verz strange to think where we have been walking 20 years ago we would have been killed. In fact we spoke to Steven today a guy who lived through this whole situation. Irt was so interesting hearing it from a germans point of view and reallz learnt how it effected real people.


WELL I THINK WE NEED TO GO TO BED
P.S DONT THINK TRAV WILL BEABLE TO MAKE THE 3 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS UP. THAT WILL BE A STORY WITHIN ITSELF.

lots of love
jas and trav
xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb