Croatia - The furthest we'll go


Advertisement
Croatia's flag
Europe » Croatia
July 26th 2006
Published: July 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So here we are in Croatia, staying at the first place we could so we didn't have to go too far, called Umag. Our camp site is opposite the place where the Croatian Open Tennis Tournament is held, what we didn't realise is that its on now. There's loads going on here and you can get some peaks of some of the games. There's a nice beach too with some stuff to play on. A huge inflatable iceberg thats a climbing wall on one side and you can either slide of the other side or jump off the top (Kez slides down it, Pete dives from the top). Then there's inflatable see-saws, giant air cushions with trampolines in the middle and various other things that make you get wet (and injured-but nothing to worry about). Staying here til Friday and then off to Venice.

Think we may have sorted the battery problem but will keep informed..............and no its not because we've been playing playstation or having loud music on all the time as some of you think!!

The only problem with the camp site is that there is always a queue for the showers and as there are some outside we have one there. The first time we did this someone (Pete) forgot he had the keys to Fred in his shorts pocket. Luckily we could still use the alarm to get back in Fred.

Just in case anyone comes to Croatia, they don't accept Euro's, and people are rude so just be rude back!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



27th July 2006

BOUNCING ABOUT
we have bouncing about things here? called beds, glad bettery is sorted? xxx

Tot: 0.229s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0633s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb