Dont get all Bruges on me now!!!


Advertisement
Belgium's flag
Europe » Belgium » West Flanders » Bruges
June 5th 2009
Published: June 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well got on the bus in Paris and met the biggest drunk in the world!!! Just my luck!!! Nah just kidding but i did meet Adam and Nicole from Adelaide who are great. We travelled to Bruges, a quaint little Medieval Town in Belguim. It took me about 4 hours to see enough and realise that the Hostel Bar was prob where i was going to stay for the next 2 nights. Dont get me wrong Bruges is really really nice, but its somewhere really to go to with a partner that you can have little picnics by the canals and stuff like that, not much else to do really. So it was with that, that i also met G and Haley from NZ, also great people who dabble in a little binge drinking!!!

So basically the five us set about trying to destroy our livers in the first city we went to...which i must say we almost did. We did have some fun though and we would of one the trivia night had we not been late and missed the first round, damn it!!! The group of us did coin a phrase for Bruges though and its to be used whenever someone is being a little soft or maybe stuggling to put down the 10th Jager shot of the night...its of course "Dont get all Bruges on me now!!!"

Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb