Hiking


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria
August 16th 2008
Published: August 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I've been hiking a lot the last days and therefore want to share some pictures with you (some of you might already know them ;-).

1.) From the 29th of July to the 31st of July I have been at the "Tauplitz" (which is in the "Steiermark") with friends. We stayed there 2 nights at an Alp-lodge and it was really great fun.

2.) On the 2nd of August I've been hiking at the "Semmering" with friends. It is really very beautiful there and seeing all the old train-buildings (about 150 years old) was really impressive.

3.) From the 13th of August to the 15 th of August I have been at "Dienten (which is in "Salzburg") with my sister Marion. We used to have a Alp-lodge there, when we where children and like to visit this place, because it is filled with lots of good memories. On the 14th we got up at 5 o'clock and went to the "Klingspitz" and continued to the "Hundstein". We've been on the way for about 14 hours (about 12 hours walking) - had no need to stress out and the countryside is really gorgeous.



Additional photos below
Photos: 89, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Tauplitz 6Tauplitz 6
Tauplitz 6

Steirersee
Tauplitz 9Tauplitz 9
Tauplitz 9

Schwarzensee
Tauplitz 12Tauplitz 12
Tauplitz 12

Our accommodation


17th August 2008

great photo's
Hi Martin, It is great to see your pictures of austria. It is very different from amsterdam hahahahahahaha. I like it very much. Lots of greeting (also to marion)

Tot: 0.164s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.111s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb