ENTRY 14 -- The Mark


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna
February 26th 1987
Published: January 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

An Excerpt from the Travel Journal of Nigel Fox circa 1920





ENTRY 14 -- The Mark



The months passed quickly. Hans received promotion after promotion and had been raised to the fifth degree. Travelling round Europe and the world had been exhausting, yet nothing asked of Hans was too much: he greatly impressed the senior executives with his abilities and obedience. As time went on, he was singled out as one who would be groomed for a leadership role. The knowledge necessary to be raised to the sixth degree was conveyed to Hans in the form of "Leitbriefe" by the directors of the High Armanen Order. The contents were to be kept secret.

Without any warning, two men whom Hans had never before met, arrived at his flat. "To-night is the Ritual," they informed him. "You will be raised from a Brother to a Deacon -- the Sixth Degree." He was given a special, peculiar-smelling, perfumed oil in which to bathe, and a black robe made of a strange material he had never before encountered.


The Brothers of Darkness



The two men escorted him to their waiting conveyance. He could see clearly that it was a Mercedes Benz motor car, yet as he made himself comfortable on the leather seats in back, he became aware that the windows in his part of the vehicle were totally opaque, thus making it impossible for him to see where he was going. A solid wooden panel cut him off completely from the driver's section in which the other men sat.

When the car finally came to a halt and the door was opened, Hans moved out into a large garage. Standing erectly at a door was a black-uniformed guard. He nodded and unlocked the entrance, which opened into a long passage. Hans and his escort walked at a good pace for at least five minutes, heels clicking on the uncarpeted floor, no doors breaking the monotonous facade. The only thing significant about the passageway was its distinct slope downwards.

A door finally was reached at the end of the hallway, opening to reveal a luxurious lounge. The furnishings looked expensive, but what caught Hans' interest was a series of beautifully painted Biblical scenes hanging on the walls. Running anticlockwise round the room, the six large paintings, began with the deception of Adam and concluded with the crucifixion scene, a defeated-looking Christ being brutally speared by a triumphant Longinus. The other four canvasses completed the theme, chronologically depicting events in which the Powers of Darkness seemed the victor.

Hans' eyes were drawn to the ceiling and its shocking fresco. It showed the great armies of the Antichrist in glorious victory, the gory scenes of destruction almost overwhelming. There were also six very large portraits: a rogue's gallery of evil, as it were. Hans recognised the first straight away; it was Guido von List, founder of the Brotherhood. To his left, larger than life, was the organisation's philosopher king, Houston Stewart Chamberlain. He was as thoroughly a corrupt, despicable human being as to ever have walked the earth. His theologies could one day plunge the world into a new dark age. Next was the portrait of Dietrich Eckart, forerunner of the Antichrist: a John the Baptist of perdition, as it were. Hans' gaze skipped quickly over those of the two Americans, Brothers Charles and Joseph, coming to rest on the sixth and final portrait. He remained frozen for several moments, totally dumbfounded. He could not believe what he was seeing! The final portrait was of none other than the Prince of Wales: heir-apparent to the British Throne!


Iron and Blood



Hans barely had time to take in the contents of the room when a resounding knock was heard. He was immediately escorted through two large oak doors. The Ritual that was about to be performed would leave him speechless for some little time. The inner sanctum had six walls and was in the form of a perfect hexagon. On the floor was a large, black hexagram. Directly opposite was the altar. It was covered with a blood-red altar-cloth and frontal. This frontal was totally red, save for a white circle, dead centre. In the middle of the large white spot was a black Fylfot cross -- the hammer of Thor or hooked cross -- a symbol of the Dark Gods.

Hans was led into the well-lit centre of the hexagram, facing the altar. A beautifully ornate dagger in a leather sheath was given him. Directly in front stood the priest. As he raised his arm, the background chanting stopped and there was total silence. All eyes in the room focused on Hans. The priest asked: "Are you prepared to be raised to the Sixth Degree?"

"I am," answered Hans.

"This means being loyal and obedient to the death. Are you prepared to die, even now?"

"I am."

"Take the dagger from its sheath and run it across your left hand so that it draws blood."

Hans obeyed.

"Iron and blood . . . iron and blood," began the chant, building in intensity.

The priest raised his arm and once again there was silence. "Place the point of the weapon towards your chest: to your heart."

Hans complied.

"Plunge it into your heart for the Brotherhood of the Armanen."

He did.




Worthy of the Sixth Degree



His last thoughts before he forced the knife into his heart were that he had been found out. Better to die in this fashion than in a slower way. Yet there was no pain; there was no blood. He did not lose consciousness. He was still standing. The blade of the dagger had retracted into the handle, not even penetrating the special material of his robe, never mind his breast.

"He is a true Brother of the Armanen -- worthy of the Sixth Degree."

Lights dimmed. Behind a 'Templar' in a black uniform, sudden flashing spears of electricity were made to arc. The effect was powerful. It was as if two tremendous bolts of lightning had been thrown down from heaven, shattering the darkness with their fractured, sparking light. Then the chamber was returned to normal lighting. From the ceiling, a flag was slowly lowered. On it, in brilliant contrast to the black background, were sewn two white lightning bolts.

A Brother nodded in Hans' direction and he moved to stand in front of the 'Knight'. He was presented with a dazzling ceremonial dagger and a badge with an insignia on it, a pair of lightning bolts: the Sigrune. He was then led to a bench placed against one of the walls, where the other Brothers quietly sat in their hooded robes. The Candle Ritual was about to begin.




666



The only illumination now in the temple came from two large black candles set at either end of the altar. As Hans sat watching, he suddenly became aware of another source of lighting: an almost purplish glow emanated from the walls, producing a strange, unearthly effect. The white items throughout the room were standing out in an uncanny fashion, as if lit internally. The unusual cross on the altar frontal suddenly became more prominent as the white background on which it stood glowed with a burning light.

Three black-robed Brothers processed towards the hexagram, almost invisible in the unusual glow. They carried holders with six lighted candles in each. From where Hans sat it was hard to make out the colours of the candles, but they were not the same. Indicating the hexagram, the robed men chanted, in unison, "This is the sign of the Wolf; it is the number of his name. His number is six-six-six."

They processed around the hexagram six times. Then the bearer of the first candles said in a clear tone, holding his candles high: "White represents the purity of his blood. His is the sign of David, that great king and fornicator who subdued the world." Immediately, the white candles were transferred to special holders located at the inner clockwise angles of the six triangles. They glowed eerily from top to bottom.

The bearer of the next set of candles raised his holder and cried out loudly, "The Jewish people are the great betrayers of David, responsible for all the weakness in the world. As they have been punished before they will be punished again." He placed a black candle at the anti-clockwise angles of the six triangles in the hexagram.

Finally, the third bearer held his candles aloft, his powerful voice ringing out: "The blood of these unfaithful ones must flow in great rivers. Red is the colour of their blood . . . shed to the glory of the Wolf." He bent to transfer his candles to the outermost angles of the hexagram.

"We are ready to serve you for a thousand years. We are your servants," the three candle-bearers cried out together. "You are our Leader, great beast from the earth: make your presence known!" Their voices blended together to reach an echoing crescendo. As the cry continued to reverberate around the walls, a large section of the floor was drawn back, revealing stone steps down into the bowels of the earth.

The anticipation was almost palpable.




From the Depths of the Earth



From the depths of the earth came one with the look of the devil himself. Hans was conscious only of the man's eyes, which flared with an evil power. He rose up the stairs with the confidence of one sure of his position and the deference he is due. A piece of bleached sheepskin hung about his stiff shoulders, radiating in the strange light. The entire room rose to its feet as the priest behind the altar asked: "Is this the Lamb of God?"

Eyes glared with evil contempt; a sneering face turned to the priest and then a piercing voice rent the room in two: "Never! Cursed be the Lamb of God!"

Flinging the sheepskin to the floor with a look of complete disgust, gaze narrowing in total hatred, the cry was even more shrill and powerful: "It is the one who will devour the Lamb and his sheep."

The light dimmed to the flickering of candlelight as torrent upon torrent of blasphemous words poured out from his mouth against the Most High, almost becoming too unbearable for human ears. He was escorted up to an elevated, darkly-carved throne draped in black. Perched in regal splendour above the level of the altar, his evil stare pierced the darkness and held the room spellbound.

"Who sits before us?" asked the priest.

The Brothers chanted as one: "He is the Son of the Evil One. His father is the Dragon who gives true power. His number is six-six-six."

The priest raised his arm and called out: "Let the sacrifice begin."


A Glimmer of Light



Hans watched, horrified, as a young girl no older than eighteen was led into the chamber upon the priest's signal. She had a fair complexion, attractive features, and was wearing only a hexagram painted or tattooed on her chest in bright yellow ink. As she passed closer, Hans could make out something tattooed on her right wrist: it was the number thirty six. She was obviously drugged and barely conscious as two of the Brothers escorted her round the mark of the beast six times...

I see no need to detail the particulars of the human sacrifice; suffice it to say they set a new level for human depravity. At that moment of his despair, Hans saw a glimmer of light appear under the hanging body. As it began to take form, he could see that it was the deceased girl. She was now wearing a white robe and had long flowing locks of golden hair. There was a sense of peace about her as she surveyed the room. It almost looked as though she pitied the Wolf and his followers. Her gaze rested upon Hans. After a couple of moments, it became clear that she was only visible to him. Had Hans lost his mind? By now the girl in white was moving slowly towards him, as a light penetrating the darkness. When she reached him she raised her hand and touched his cheek, saying, "Be not afraid: it is time." With that, the girl vanished and so had his despair. Hans felt his courage return as he looked up.




Wine Mingled with Blood



By now the evil priest had collected the chalice and paten. Hans managed to hide his overwhelming revulsion as he realised that the altar was being prepared for an unholy communion. Next, the priest called for the 'Prophet' who would bring the message of the Ravening Wolf to the world. One whom Hans had not before noticed, came forward. His podium was decorated with an emblem -- that of the skull. He then did something which seemed odd: he picked up a jug of wine from beside the podium and brought it to the foot of the throne, offering it to the evil one. Making a dismissive gesture with his hand, the Wolf said, "Never! That is the drink of the Nazarene."

The contents of the jug were poured into the font. Wine mingled with blood. The Prophet returned to the podium and began to read from the Bibliomystikon. When he had finished, the Wolf began to preach. The Brothers listened with enraptured expressions as he powerfully spoke of the glory which was to come. Next, the Prophet offered a long golden case to the man on the throne.

"What bring you?" asked the Beast.

"The token of the Armanen through which their power will once again flow."

"What bring you?" the Beast asked once again.

"The spear that pierced the King of the Jews."

"As was done before will be done again!" rang out the stabbing voice, as he raised the spear above his head.

Then he was given a scroll. Using the spearhead, he cut the seal and began to read from it. He raised his hand in the direction of the altar and once again cried out unspeakable blasphemies. The blood and flesh had been consecrated. The Brothers took turns in coming forward and kneeling before the altar, partaking in the contents of the chalice and paten. The Ritual drew to a close.

Links

666 :The Mark of the Beast

666: The Hexagram

Advertisement



23rd May 2011

Entry 13
What happened to entry 13? It just jumps to entry 14 after entry 12.
7th June 2011

Re Entry 13 -- A Brother of the Fifth Degree
Reply to Noons Yes it "jumps" as we are editing it. Our problem is one of keeping confidentiality. We have changed the names of the "main persons", and used some literary license. . . but is that enough? We have even considered deleting it from our blog, yet people tend to enjoy it . . . Thanks for your comment.
6th August 2011

Thank you.
Thank you for replying :) I hope that you won't delete any of this...
29th October 2011

Missing entry
Hi there, I see that entry 13 is still not here... is it still being edited? Looking forward to it.
4th November 2011

To NOONS about Entry 13
@NOONS >>>>> If you google "ENTRY 13 -- Fifth Degree" it appears. It is really interesting. >>>> @ Bryan please post it soon.
11th August 2015

Entry 13
Hi... Still waiting for entry 13. I hope you will post it soon.
11th August 2015

Entry 13
Hi... Still waiting for entry 13. I hope you will post it soon.

Tot: 0.314s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0695s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb