soooo now i have more time...


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
June 5th 2010
Published: June 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

hello ello ello...again
so now i have more time this blog shall be a little more relaxed and hopefully with more correct grammer.

my snitzzel dinner tonight was good, two course of salad and chicken noodle soup and then snitzzel and chips for mains. it was alot of carbs and yes i did walk out of there with my hand over my stomach feeling pregnant (no i don´t know what thats light, its just an expression :P) and severely wanted to throw up to make room haha what an experience. but on your travels this is what you do, ewxperience a culture through its unique and divine food.

my tour group then walked it off on our way to the bus and headed to Pratta theme park. soooo cool! we went on a swing ride that gave the most amazing views of Vienna at around sunset so the lights were bright and sparkling and as we went past trees i thought my feet might touch them! After this ride followed a rollercoaster ride that you laid down in like super man and went upside down and round and round. haha then the controller guy goes "again?" we said "free?" "yes!" so round we went again!! must have liked us four girls. And when trevelling i find if your offered something like that for free...take it!!

the rides we looked at after that, like the one that catapulted you into the air like a slingshot, and the one where you sat in a dice looking cage and got spun round and round in one direction and then changed directions made my stomach queezy!! well worth the trip!!

tomorrow is a free day and so i am looking forward to relaxing and cruizing the markets, if they´re open as its a sunday and then on to budapest!! i´ll keep you updated on the coffee quality :P LOVE IT!!

Mum & Dad i am having trouble with my phone and cannot get into my account to check on my balanc, so if i don´t reply its bcoz i cant get range.

Love you all!!
Feel free to update me :P
Jenn Jenn

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0287s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb