Vienna, Just.


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Vienna » Vienna
June 24th 2009
Published: June 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well then we made it to Vienna, only an hour late! The trains have been awful the last few days! For some reasons the two seats we booked were also behind each other, so we got to ignore each other for five hours or so.

We had planned to camp in Vienna. We had looked at the forecast and see that 't-showers' were predicted, no worries! Yeah, we arrived to what can only be described as 'torrential' rain. With thunder and lightening. We were unimpressed, late, and wet. We decided not to camp, and went to find tourist information, which was closed. Argh! Anyway, finally we found informatiopn and a hostel in the 'West End' of Vienna. Its full of very loud school children, we are afraid, BUT we are DRY!

We went and got food, and that is it for Vienna thus far. We will do more tomorrow, in the rain! Woo!

We are working on a list of why we love the rain, we will entertain you all with this later. We hear it is warm in the UK, we hate you all. But we dont care, cause we have Vienna. Nananananaaaaa.

Advertisement



24th June 2009

vienna :)
viennas one of the pretty songs by the Fray :)

Tot: 0.275s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb