Days 7 the Austrian Alps


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Tyrol » Berwang
September 18th 2015
Published: September 18th 2015
Edit Blog Post

First we woke up and had breakfast and the breakfast was very nice then we packed the car and drove back to Germany to go to the castle that Walt Disney had copied off. When we got here we got the tickets to go to the castle then we saw a horse and carriage ride up the mountain so we went on a horse and one of the horses was farting and my sister/ Bella tried to record the horse farting. When we got there we looked at the post card shop and got some postcards then was time to go on the tour when the tour finished the man told us that in the bottom of there was a cafe so we went to the cafe, I got a GIANT pretzel and it was so good.



Then we left the castle and drove back to Astraea and got a cable car half way up the mountain then we were meant to get another cable car up the rest of Mountain, but it was too windy so we hiked another hour and a half up the mountain and finally we got there. mum & dad played battle ships while Bella and I played monopoly. then Bella & dean played monopoly and mum and I played battle ships then we had dinner and went to sleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.272s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb