Day 8 & 9 Bavaria to Berlin


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
September 19th 2015
Published: September 19th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Day 8 Bella
When I woke in the cabin on the mountains the clouds were below us. I had Nutella on bread for breakfast (Shira told me Nutella is the best - it is). We got ready to walk down the big mountain. We walked down the mountain and it took us an hour and then we caught the cable car for the last part. We drove to hotel zwink, back in Germany. We were staying there for one night. Then we went out again in the car. We walked up another hill . It was really hard. Then we had lunch and an ice cream. Then we came down the mountain on a really big fast slide called the alpine coaster. It was like a roller coaster. It was a little bit scary. The slide was long and had many twists and turns including a loop de loop. Then we had to go back to the hotel. then we had Italian for dinner and went back to hotel and went to bed.
Day 9 Zoe

On Saturday we went from Bavaria to Berlin in the car and it was also my dad's birthday. On the way there was a traffic jam we don't know what had happened but we did see a motor bike on the back off a track so my dad said that ' a mother bike might of caught on fire?' . On the way to Berlin we stopped off a cafe for food and a toilet brake and I had a GIANT pretzel with some Bavarian lemonade, after that we got back in the car and dad had a turn driving. And we finally arrived to Berlin but we could not find a car spot when we found a car spot we got out of the car and we went to look at the apartment and I like the apartment that we are staying in it is really nice. Then we went out for dinner to a restaurant called sushi cycle it is like a place named sushi train after that we went to do the blog that I am doing now?.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.309s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0659s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb