Washing - The Sequel


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Styria » Graz
May 22nd 2008
Published: May 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

SuccessSuccessSuccess

what an exciting blog this one is.
We got our silver, thin coins from a lady who smelt like cats and went up to the laundry. There was no where for these precious coins to fit at all no matter how hard we rammed them into random 220V sockets so we chucked our stuff into the machines and hit the start button and it started so we were happy with that and kept our coins to give to the many beggers about town. We were super impressed by the middle of the three front loading washing machines as it was so much bigger than the other two we were already using and held much more stuff. So we pulled out what we assumed was the detergent draw as it was very different to the outer two machines' detergent draws, found a hole in it right down the back to chuck a couple o' cap-fulls of detergent into, and then put an extra cap full for good measure all over the clothes inside the machine.
Just as we were pressing the start button i noticed a word on the machine that was german for dry, and dawned on me it was the dryer. Dang.





Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

PrimaPrima
Prima

7 loads of washing later. Best public holiday ever.


Tot: 0.28s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb