Washing


Advertisement
Austria's flag
Europe » Austria » Styria » Graz
May 22nd 2008
Published: May 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Stressing!!Stressing!!Stressing!!

We smell.
All we want to do is our stupid washing and we cant. We have been back in Graz for 2 weeks, used up every single item of clothing we own and cannot get the key to the laundry from the neighbour in the next building, to finally do our washing.
We have to go to the next building, give them 30cents, we get a special coin and a key, then go to our top floor and use the washing machines up there.

So we thought we had organised a time to meet the lady (through a totally german conversation) which was to be another 3 day stinky wait. We kept the whole day free to do washing, rock up at 1pm to her appartment as agreed upon, and TADAH, no one was there. Now I think there is a possibilty she may have said come anytime up until 1pm instead of at 1pm, but my german skills werent that good to pick that up.

So now we will return to their place today at random intervals hoping to find them home so we can do washing. wish us luck.............................





Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Schlossberg MountainSchlossberg Mountain
Schlossberg Mountain

Where is Anne and Marianne when you need them?
Hilfe! Hilfe!Hilfe! Hilfe!
Hilfe! Hilfe!

We had better be able to get the key today


22nd May 2008

you smell
3rd June 2008

not anymore he doesn't. he's washed his clothes now.

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0637s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb