Creative Minds on the Rio Dulce


Advertisement
Central America Caribbean
November 9th 2011
Published: November 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Creative minds are at work on the Rio Dulce. Hidden up river are the solutions to many of the world's problems. In a secluded workshop the 'mad engineer' is solving a monumental problem. This silver fox decided that the PhD's and engineers have it wrong. He built his own catamaran out of aluminum and installed engines and features through out the ship tat the best engineers said would not work. Well my friends they were proven wrong. The features did work and have changed the way the ship operates.

However, that is not enough for the 'silver fox' He is now taking on the work of plastic waste. In his workshop he tinkers with a machine that looks like a ray gun from the galaxies. It munches up all kinds of plastic fiber mixed and thrown into its hopper. Out the other end comes a consistent mix of goo that is being molded into building materials. Of course the engineers said that this could not be done. There were too many consistencies in the plastic and they were too variable in hardness to get the goo molded. Yet there it was transforming before my very eyes.

Hidden away on the Rio Dulce another mind works away looking for solutions and finding ideas underneath the evening sky on a bright and starry night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 39; dbt: 0.022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb