More markets and Toucan!


Advertisement
Published: January 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Had a lazy start again to the day and went to the Garden Cafe for breakfast with Aims and Carol. This place was so pretty and peaceful.

We then did a tour to the Markets of Masaya and to the Masaya Volcano. The Markets were not nearly as impressive as ones we´d been to previosly and they weren´t letting us beat down the price! We went with Toucan, the group that Aimee should have been with. Was interesting!! We then went onto the National Park to see an active crater and an inactive one. There was lots of smoke!! The inactive crater was interesting as the grass had grown on half of ir but not the other where there must have been some gases coming out.

We then went to a few caves, the first one we just stuck our heads in to see bats, the other we wandered into to see how the volcano made the caves. It was impressive. We went back up to the crater to see if we could see the lava glow. I´m beginning to think this is a lie and that you can´t actually see this!! There was a slight glow but nothing much!!!

Off to Fantasy Island tomorrow!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb