11th Jan - Heather´s tour!


Advertisement
Published: January 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Had a relaxed start to the day and we went for waffles at the waffle house. They were really good. Heather had organised our own walking tour today through Granada so we went to the bell tower and got a nice panaramic view of the city and went to the 2 other main churches there but as it was mass we just looked in the doorways! The buildings are brilliant bright colours and really stand out. We also say the memorial to the heroes of 1811.

Next to this was a little art museum of the modern day artists in Granada. We were shown around by one. The art work was really impressive.

After all the culture we had a late lunch - crepe at El Tereerojo that was a bohemian restaurent. It was really nice and there was a good atmosphere. Randomly this is where we all came back out to dinner as a group. Which then turned into us going for Kareoke again... This time nearly all the group were up and singing! Lesse surprised us all and has a great voice!! More videos recorded... We popped our heads into a salsa bar but didn´t stay too long.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0385s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb