A6 travel blog #4


Advertisement
Jamaica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Jamaica » Montego Bay
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

What types of music are popular in jamaica?
In this article that I have read today have alot of good music,but there are a few that are more popular. These types are musical styles,ska,rock steady,reggage,dub,deejay,and dancehall. These are all types of songs that people listen to the most. There are lots of people that found ska being the most popular. They like the fact that it has a good rhythm its more of a maze. In this article it states"Ska,however made a strong begging for jamaican music.Many hits emerged".(vipattractions.com).

The jamaican music really does stand out these days. Jamacian music made its way around the country so that others will be able to hear it also. When the first songs started to come out and everyone liked them than they made more and more albums. Than everyone around the world started to like jamacian music. Alot of jamacian artists are now around the world and make lots of good music. Alot of reggage gets played alot and all the jamacian songs have really nice sounds to them. Bob marely was a reggage artist and when he came out alot more people really got into jamacian music. He was an good artist and madde people love him for what good music he makes. In the article it states"Marely was definitely the most famous and his fan base grew all over the world"(Neville staple.com).He made it really nice for others to get the feel of what genre they really like in jamacian music.





http://www.vipattractions.com/jamaican-music.php

http://www.nevillestaple.com/popularity-of-jamaican-music-styles.php

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb