A6,Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
Nigeria's flag
Africa » Nigeria » Niger Delta
October 11th 2013
Published: October 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What role do women play in this society?Do they have equality? If not,what discrimination do women in this country face?

In today's article that I've read there is alot about how women play the role of being in political issues. In nigerian society there are challenges of the discrimination. In today's society women are being more engaged in the political issues. These women have been in the role of the political life since they have started.Nigeria is starting to get a female president to help rule over the political issuse. In this country they talked a lot about how they were. The women have always played a political role no matter how many liminitaions they had.

The role that women play in nigeria is a political role. Women in nigeria tend to face problems when becomin politically active. They tend to gain alot of people to run in political politices but than they loose alot of women. There was only a increase of 2%!o(MISSING)f women elected. All women have equality but they al just have a hard time trying to run for being politcially active. All women go through the same stages and want to be in political norms. When they have meeting they are usually late so that gets in the way of people plans. There may be times were people would probibly would not be able to make it. They all had the same amount if problems and would have equal rights to what ever happened.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/articles-comments/26800-critical-role-women-nigerian-politics.html



http://www.opendemocracy.net/5050/lisa-denney/nigeria-women-on-outskirts-of-politics

Advertisement



Tot: 0.17s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.086s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb