A6 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
Nigeria's flag
Africa » Nigeria » Niger Delta
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

what is the dominant religion in nigeria, and how does this faith differ from other world religions?what beliefs or ideas make this religion unique?

In my article that in read today there are three religions and they are christanity, muslims, and the triditional yoruba religion. In the northern states that is where the muslim groups are,the southern groups has the christanity groups,and the yoruba is in the southwest. In the population there are only 50%!o(MISSING)f the people that are muslim. Most of the people are practicing the faith Sunni branch. There are many people that would discriminate agaisnt others because of what they believe in. Sometimes there could be violence between the ethics groups about their own beliefs.

In nigeria muslims religions is the most dominant religion there. The religion faith differ because they tend to put emphasis on the religion. There can also be difference in how the male and female will practice their faith, not all practice the same. Men seem to practice the faith more than women. the belies that they believed in seemed to get a lot of people mad and they didn't like thier beliefs.



http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Nigeria-RELIGIONS.html

http://www.pewforum.org/2012/08/09/the-worlds-muslims-unity-and-diversity-executive-summary/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0692s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb