A6,Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
Nigeria's flag
Africa » Nigeria » Niger Delta
September 13th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today I read about Nigeria.Nigeria is between the west africa and longitudes between the degrees of 3 and 14. Nigeria is bordeded to the north of by republics of niger.they have vary high temperatures.Nigeria only has two seasons wet season which is from april to october and dry season.In nigeria there is a population of 120 million people they are the largest population of africa.Alot of people are working at the ages of 15-59.

http://www.nigerianembassy.or.kr/nigeria/government.asp



Nigeria is a republic of 36 states.Nigeria had gained independenc in british role. Years later nigeria would become the republic breaking all ties off with the british.Lots of changes started to happened there was a suspension of federal conitituion. the governer made alot of changes within nigeria. Nigeria had alot of problems with the british rule. The first military intervention happeneded on january 1966.Political parties happened in various situations. The people at first were not okay with what was going on but than they just moved on and wanted to get a new governer. The empire in nigeria didnt last that long there it was only 1,00 years that was lasted.The empire makes sure that everything is okay with nigeria and helps out when needed.

http://www.nigeriaembassyusa.org/index.php?page=test-sub

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0659s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb