"There's no good health, without good mental health"


Advertisement
Published: July 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Let me preface this all by saying, It's been a long day.

Got up early and rushed to breakfast to try to eat before our 8:30am pick-up time. Breakfast is running late, and the driver is running early. See a car accident.

Get to the office -- go to the Children's Hospital for meetings all day to determine what projects we can work with the Ministry of Health on. Try to figure out where all of the pieces/projects/me/keith fit into everything.

It's 3:30pm and Keith and I still have not had breakfast -- so hungry. Talk about food for a while.

Our driver picks us up and takes us back to the office -- we grab lunch (KFC is the only place open -- I HATE EATING AMERICAN when I'm overseas but the hanger (hungry anger) is starting to set it. Go to work for 40 mins and then have the driver take us home.

Sit on the roof-top patio and read. Watch a neighborhood game of futbol. Walk to the ATM and look around the shopping center. Walk home. Sit on the roof-top patio and watch more futbol. Eat dinner at our guesthouse. Talk about work tomorrow, and plans for the weekend. It's suppose to rain, and we wanted to go hiking.

So tired. It's been a draining day...
Time to shower and go to bed. (The water pressure is better in the evening).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0212s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb