B-E-A-U-TIFUL Men of the Carribbean - A Photo Journal


Advertisement
Jamaica's flag
Central America Caribbean » Jamaica » Kingston
November 14th 2005
Published: November 15th 2005
Edit Blog Post

We feel absolutely selfish being surrounded by gorgeous men all day and not sharing any of the fun with our loyal readers. So, loyal readers, enjoy the eye candy! Hopefully, there will be updates to this as we expand our horizons to more beautiful men.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

TommyTommy
Tommy

Our cover boy. Sits on the St. Pius Leadership Committee, heads the Annual Brunch Committee, has a gorgeous voice to match a gooorgeous face and body. Plays the drums, oversees electrical and acoustic settings at mass. And you should see him dance! PLUS, we get hugs and kisses from him each time we see him...that's reason enough to come to Jamaica, isn't it???
BiggaBigga
Bigga

Calbert, aka "Bigga," aka "Big Lips," aka the biggest flirt in Kingston. He also sits on the Church Leadership Committee, plays the drums, sings like a superstar, dances like, well, a professional dancer, AND, just won the Teacher of the Year award at his school, where there are over 120 teachers. Well done, Captain Bigga.
DexterDexter
Dexter

Dex is definitely one of our favorites, though we feel bad lusting after him because he's only 17. He swims for the YMCA and is captain of the team (when he's not busy getting kicked off of it). He's also a great singer. He hates to get his picture taken because he believes too many women want pictures of him, so we bribed him by telling him he'd be in our Men of the Caribbean calendar.
NashNash
Nash

We're not sure what Nash does - he works at Pius everyday, but sometimes he's helping out the Rasta gardner, other times he's trying to hijack Sofia's car, and other times he's trying to pick up girls. He's funny as all heck, though.
DamianDamian
Damian

Damian's a music teacher and, being such, is an amazing singer,piano/guitar/drums player, and songwriter. And he's in love with a certain someone who shall remain nameless...shhhhhh!
JasonJason
Jason

Jason's just one of the sweetest guys in Jamaica - and he has a fun smile :)
SammySammy
Sammy

Sam's another big flirt, but is entirely hilarious and has a great body. You should see him flex!
Sam FlexingSam Flexing
Sam Flexing

Decided it was wrong to mention the notion of Sam flexing without actually providing a picture of such.
RastaManRastaMan
RastaMan

In addition to twins, every calendar needs a picture of Nancy's latest boyfriend. We call him Joe, but his real name is RastaMan Ron.
LivingstonLivingston
Livingston

Yet another great-looking man with a great-sounding voice. Notice any trend here??? Livingston also gets bonus points for being a trendy dresser AND for singing our theme song: "These are some serious times..." That is, of course, negated by the fact that he looked high as a kite while singing on stage.
Double The EnjoymentDouble The Enjoyment
Double The Enjoyment

Doesn't every Beautiful Men of the Carribbean Calendar need twins?? We think so. And we think these two are HIGHLY deserving of the honor!
ZestiZesti
Zesti

Dane, aka Zesti. One of our students who is clever enough to get good grades without ever coming to class. He's got a new hairstyle every other day. He also thinks that he's going to marry the both of us in the near future.


Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb