Leaving the Rio Dulce


Advertisement
Guatemala's flag
Central America Caribbean » Guatemala
February 21st 2012
Published: February 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

It is time to leave the Rio Dulce and with great reluctance. No longer will I be meeting the wild life on the Rio and to be sure I will miss the company of one of my best and oldest friends. It was an adventure that I enjoyed thoroughly. I only hope that those who read this are of the highest quality of character that is required to become part ot the community on the Rio Dulce. There is so much to tell and so much of the experience needs to be understood. It amazes me how oblivious so many are of the wonderful spaces and places on this earth we take for granted.

I am off to China and a completely new adventure. I hope those who read this blog will follow along on the new adventure to turn on China to laughter fun and music as they struggle to become free in an environment where this word alone takes life only in imagination. Yet amidst this nation of 1.3 billion people they manage to keep a smile on their faces.

I refrain from placing the most unfree values of Christianity and religious insanity upon a people who seem to have found a balance without condemnation and self righteousness found in the arrogant ignorant conservative thinking in the west.

Yes abortions are common, but no matter what there is a suffering in the spirit and soul. They do realize this is a choice they must make to insure they survive as a people and adult abortion does not occur in the population through starvation. I pity self righteous judgemental Christians every where and for that matter Muslims and Jews who lack compasion in humanity. All the prophets have taught this and we have lost the message in our fear and selfishness.

I embrace the peoples of the worlds who all want peace, and a better life in the future for their children. For the leaders of the world who are intent upon creating wars and conflict remember one thing we all bleed red and will all die. it is only a question of how we will be remembered.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb