Latin American Adventure- Trip overview


Advertisement
Published: January 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

¡Hola Amigos!

This is my first blog and it will hopefully be an easy way to keep in touch with all of you back home. I will be able to post both messages and photos as well as keep a journal of all the experiences, adventures, and oddities that I hope to experience during this journey.

General Overview

Dates: January 12th through April 27th

The trip will start in Guatemala City and end in Buenos Aires.

Starting in Antigua, Guatemala with language school for 2 weeks. Then on to Xela, Guatemala for more spanish classes and homestay with family in both cities. Next is travel through Guatemala to Tikal ruins, Poptun, Rio Dulce, Livingston, Copan(?), and finally Lago Atitlan.

Nicaragua is next stop to meet up with Saskia and her family for her sister´s wedding and then a week of adventure travel throughout Nicaragua.

This brings me to end of February already and I have an open calendar!... so who knows? Eventually need to make it down to Argentina to meet up with Vicky for travel there.

So, I will try to update this site every so often and it will take the place of bulk emails, etc. Hopefully will be able to post pictures, but this will depend on how reliable and techy the internet cafes are! Will see how it goes.

Please send comments, messages, or emails- they are so nice to get while so far away from home.

¡Hasta pronto!

*lisalisa



Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb