Yves Bavaro


Advertisement
Published: May 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

YvesYvesYves

Yves, Cedric and Jaimy!
Good morning everyone! This blog is about someone very special in my life. And because he is so special he could be an important part of your life as well. I am talking about my good friend Yves! He is a Belgian living here in the Bavaro area of the Dominican Republic. He is married to the lovely Jaimy a Dominican and they have an adorable son Cedric. He currently runs his own business providing services to numerous to count. Mainly he manages apartments/condo's for out of country owners. When he does this he typically picks up the clients at the airport. Drives them to a grocery store first then on to where they rented a place at. He pretty much then takes care of your every need until you leave. I seriously mean he is capable of providing anything you need! He also speaks five languages so he can be your guide/interpretor anywhere you go. So if you want to experience the Dominican Republic in a different way. Get away from the all inclusive resort tourist areas. Yves is your man! He conducts his own tours and excursions from his personal air condtioned SUV. He goes with you on all the excursions explaining and interpreting the entire trip. This is such a convenient perk considering the language barriers at some places. He pretty much is available all day evryday. He is a taxi as well at reduced prices that can't be beat. If you are even considering a trip to the Dominican Republic contact Yves first. He can answer all your questions. Then help you select a unit to rent. And make your vacation a dream come true! I personally guarantee you that you will NOT find a better way or cheaper way to visit the DR!!! And its so much better then staying at an all inclusive. Unless of course you are a typical American who enjoys the ordinary! At your own place you cook when you want and eat out when you dont, saving a ton of money! And usually have a private less crowded beach as well. Now ideally the best time to travel weather wise is during HIGH season(October-April). But the prices are WAY higher and the area is crowded with tourist. Starting in May the prices go WAY down. You are able to negotiate a better price. For example a 2 bedroom may rent for an average of $700 a WEEK during high season. But only $700 a MONTH during low season! You see why I come during the summer lol! Words can not express the value of having my dear friend Yves guide you through your dream vacation. So please, if you want to have the time of your life here in the beautiful Dominican Republic, contact Yves at the FB link below. And enjoy!!!

https://www.facebook.com/yves.bavaro

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb