Last Day on the Water


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Central America Caribbean » Curaçao
December 29th 2005
Published: February 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We spent one last day diving - both the Habitat House Reef and an afternoon boat dive. We also spent the morning snorkeling and exploring the "beach."


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Coast and Crab CaveCoast and Crab Cave
Coast and Crab Cave

We snorkeled along this coral shore to what we called "crab cave." The small cave was filled with hundreds of crabs all along the walls. You can see the cave opening past the patch of coral sticking up out of the water and on the other side of the large rock that's on shore.
Checking out the CoralChecking out the Coral
Checking out the Coral

You can see some beach chairs on the deck under the trees. The beach is so full of corals that most of Habitat's beach chairs had to be placed on the deck.
Fish in the WaterFish in the Water
Fish in the Water

OK - I'm a nut because everywhere we go I try to photograph fish in the water. The water is incredibly clear and you should be able to see some fish (large and small) and the coral bottom of the beach.
On Our Way Night DivingOn Our Way Night Diving
On Our Way Night Diving

We took a break on the pool deck to rest up before going on our first night dive.
Waiting for the Green FlashWaiting for the Green Flash
Waiting for the Green Flash

We waited to see if we could see the "green flash" as the sun set, but no luck. It was, however, a beautiful evening. After waiting for the sun to go almost all the way down, we headed down to the dock to start our final dive of the trip.


Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0311s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb