Montezuma Days, Montezuma Nights


Advertisement
Published: June 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

Montezuma Days, Montezuma NightsMontezuma Days, Montezuma NightsMontezuma Days, Montezuma Nights

Grainy picture of Lev, a very nice guy who shared his fresh caught fish with us and other guests one night at Luna Llena Hotel
Geo: 9.66303, -85.0671

We have really enjoyed our time in Montezuma even though we did not get to walk around as much as we have in the past. We did have one great evening at Luna Llena when one of our neighbors came up to us and asked if we spoke english and we answered that we did and he asked if we wanted to share the fish he had caught that day. We answered we would and would make a salad for the dinner. He had fresh tuna and mackerel, a lot of it! Went upstairs and joined in the fun. Robert had gone to town to get salad ingredients and also got one of the giant squash which I grilled along with the fish.

Added to this was rice, broccoli, our salad and a mango, tomato, purple onion, cilantro salsa. All quite delicious! There was enough food that everyone that was upstairs got to have a taste of the fish. Had fun visiting with some of the other visitors.

Our days are coming to an end and we will be moving on to meet up with friend Craig who lives above the town of Parrita on the road to Purriscal and San Jose.



Additional photos below
Photos: 71, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.206s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0885s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb