View from my B&B in Costa Rica
It's called Angel Valley Farm. It's near San Ramon, just one short hour from San Jose. Come visit us! Email me at: AM4CR@hotmail.com!
Okay, this is my first entry in my new blog related to my move to Costa Rica. What to say!?? I'm not sure. Some details though:
1. I'm giving up corporate life and moving with a good friend to a town called San Ramon in Costa Rica. It's about 40 minutes north of the airport in San Jose.
2. We are going to run a B&B we're buying called "Angel Valley Farm." See it here: http://andresz.com/REAL%20ESTATE/VARIAS/ANGELVALLEY/angel_valley_farm_and_guesthouse.htm
3. It's a great place with rivers, hiking, horseback riding or just plaing relaxing.
4. Starting June 6, we'll have 4 rooms to rent and hopefully double that early next year.
5. So, email me for more information an come join in this beautiful location! Horseback riding, hiking, just relaxing and more!!
In future blogs I will talk more about my first days in Costa Rica, getting the B&B set up, and many more experiences. I'll also add pictures too!
Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.044s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0136s; 1; m:saturn w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.2mb