Tortugero was Awesome


Advertisement
Published: January 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

IguannaIguannaIguanna

In Costa Rica they call this Chicken of the Tree
We just spent two days at Tortugero National Park on the Caribian Coast. we stayed at the beautiful Laguna Lodge. It was a 2 hour boat ride through the most beautiful rain forest to get the the lodge. I shot about 500 pictures. was saw and photographed white faced monkees, spider monkees, sloths, tucans, plus much more.

We left Tortugro this morning by boat then buss for 3 hours with a stop to take pictures of frogs and check out a suspension bridge. More pictures. By the time we got to our hotel here in LaFortuna my camera battery was almost dead. I plugged it in to charge and 5 minutes latter one of the members of our tour group said Reid grab you camera. Christy had a parrot in her hand. so i grabeed the camera and slammed the battery back in and shot the last 20 pictures untoil my second 2 gb card was full.

last night at the hotel bar one of the young women in our group brought her laptop to the bar and we had a photo viewing party. with drinks of course.

I will try to upload some pictures in the next few days. howevfer we leave a 730 in th emorning to go up to the Niceragua border area for a 2 hour boat trip to look for more animal and bird life.

I´ll add lots more latter. This is the most increadable trip.

Reid

Advertisement



Tot: 0.185s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb