Poas Volcano


Advertisement
Published: January 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We made the trip up the mountain with our caravan tour group to see poas volcano. unfortunatilly for us the cloud forest which surrounds the volcano also prevented us from seeing the caldera. However we had a great time. Christy especially enjoyed seeing all of the plants. She keeps pointing out all of the HOUSE PLANT that are growing everwhere here. This was our first excursion with our tour group. it was one and a half ours bus ride each way to the volcano. most of is going slowly up a small raod into the mountains. Thw small communitys we drove through were much different from what we saw in San Jose yeaterday.

Yeasterday Jan 2, Christy and I took a cab to downtown and visited the gold museum and walked through the central avenue shopping district. Christy was pretty nerves but hey it is her first trip out of the US.

After lunch today we wnt to downtown San Jose and visited the National Museum.

We are off to take an Airial tram tomorrow and then a boat ride to our hotel in Tortugaro on the Caribain coast.

Reid & Christy

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb