We missed the bus


Advertisement
Published: February 14th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Well, we missed the bus. In an attempt to go to puntarenas we kinda arrived a little later than planed and it just happened to be the last bus out of Jaco... And as four Americans (somewhat lost in CR) we did what any normal person would do in this situation. ----went skinny dipping---- nah, I'm just kidding but it would have been a cool thing to do. Instead we decided to stay another night in a lovely cabina right on the beach with a bar (for some malt beverages and darts).

From there, the following day, we would start our long and arduous journey to a place called Tamarindo. A journey that parallels that of finding nemo in that there are two of us (myself-which i consider myself the dad) and Will (a great guy that reminds me of cheech marin in Cheech and Chong, dory in finding Nemo, and robin Williams. To us we are not trying to find our lost son (dont worry dad and mom, thats a long way away) but rather we are trying to find a place where we can learn the hightly skilled art of 'surfing'.

Well g2g, i hope everyone is well on this valentines day!


nick

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb