New Neighbor!


Advertisement
Published: June 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

This is Kate.

We have a new neighbor! Her name is Robyn and she looks to be in her 40s. She is moving here from Connecticut to start a new life. She is renting the whole kitchen area and top room of the first villa. She is renting it for a month first and she will see where she ends up. I think she will do some traveling to find out what place in Costa Rica she likes. Yay! We just found out about her last night and she is moving in today.

We went out to dinner to celebrate and the waiter at the restaurant also has a client for us. A student (TEFL I assume) who will be here for a month. He is bringing the student out here today to have a look. Hopefully we'll get that one too!

In other news, Steve will be in San Jose this Thursday and Friday so Eric and I will be holding down the fort. Then, on Saturday morning, Eric and I are going to Baruca, a native Costa Rican village. We got a great deal on the trip because Omar is my private Spanish teacher and he is running the trip. We only paid half! Yay! We come back Sunday evening. There should be some very nice pictures up after this weekend! Keep a lookout!

That's all for now. Que tengo un buen dia! (Have a good day!)




Advertisement



3rd June 2009

Have a good trip!
Have a good trip!

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb