Costa Rica


Advertisement
Published: January 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Early start at 5.45, to get a 40 min ride to the ferry, hour ferry ride and then bus to the bus station, followed by a chicken bus to the border. The worst border crossing since we´ve been here (2 hours) and then our bags being "searched" (we opened them and they prodded our clothes and then a chicken bus for 2 1/2 hours which was stopped 3 times by police needed to see our passports and then a private bus for 2 hours to Monteverde. I can see why some tours miss this part as it´s hard to get to!!!

The scenary again is amazing, Monteverde is up a volcanoe, so cold at night time, but the views from the hotel and the town are impressive. The restaurent we had dinner at was lovely but we are in tourist town again. All there is to do is adrenaline activities and wander through the cloud forest but the location is amazing.

Most of us were shattered by the somewhat horriffic travel day that we went to bed early to enjoy the day ahead.

Advertisement



19th January 2009

if you are looking for great things to do check out www.top10costarica.com
I read your blog and I see you like Costa Rica. As you can see there are many things you can do while you are in CR but most people never know where to fine the best places to go and so if you are looking for great things to do check out www.top10costarica.com as I find they have they cover ALL you could ever what to know.

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0741s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb