Zip Lines!!!


Advertisement
Published: January 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The day I had been looking forward to for a while!!! Heather, Amy, Kate, Aimee and myself had booked in for zip lining and suspension bridge walk through the cloud forest. We got picked up at 8.30, driven up into the cloud forest further. We were kitted up in harnesses and set off with 4 guides who attached, un-attached us to 12 zip lines, the longest being 600m where we went through cloud and had complete white out. Aimee went with a guide the entire time but still had fun. There was also a tarzan swing, which was great fun. And we got to see nature!!!!

After the zip lines we wandered through the forest for 90 mins on the suspension bridge walk. It was beautiful but as a rain forest a little wet!!! We had lunch up at the cloud forest and then returned to the hotel at 1.

Aimee and I got a taxi to the cheese factory where we had an hour tour and got to eat cheese. This has been a good day!!! They also make awesome icecream here so got a proper milkshake here and Aimee got an icecream. Ruined my appetite for dinner but was worth it!!! Considering how touristy this place it I do actually really like it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0207s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb