Pacific Again


Advertisement
Published: February 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

So we can take a direct bus in two hours or a collectivo right away. We opted for the collectivo and what a mistake. The four of us awoke in the familiar hostel Pangea, one of my favorites on this trip, and packed all our gear. After a leisurely breakfast we were off in a taxi to the Coca cola bus terminal. It was ten in the morning and we had those two options I previously stated. Jumping on the collectivo we prceeded towards Manuel Antonio on he Pacific coast. The bus didn't go more than five minutes before stopping to pick people up. Four hours later we had covered under 200km but were finally in Manuel Antonio. The direct would have been much less painful and the twelve o'clock arrived a little after we did :/. Once here we checked into hostel Backpackers and went exploring. We wandered through the little beach town and checked out the market. One guy had blow dart guns that he showed us. I was very tempted to get my brother the blow gun but thought better of it as I have to cross borders and it's not exactly practical. We bought food at a supermarket for dinner and back at the hostel cooked dinner and started drinking. There was bar hopping for a bit but we all eventually made it back to the hostel for a swim in the pool then bed.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb