tamela alajuela & manuel antonio


Advertisement
Published: July 15th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Buenas friends!

Sitting in a little hippie-bakpackers-chick town called Quepos, by the Paciffic after some great days in Alajuela in Hotel Martino. Tamela, Sara´s old immigrant-class pal, upgraded us from our little cardboard box in a bad neigbourhood, to a suite at her boyfriend´s five star resort. We didn´t mind one bit! Tamela even saved San José´s reputation by giving us the by night tour of the best spots in town. Long live Adriano and Tamela!! Aha, and check her brand-new website at tamela.info and put in an order for that upcoming disc, "Mezcla"!!

Craving some wildlife adventure here in the so-called green jewel of Central America, we are headed for the National Park Manuel Antonio. Monkeys, iguanas, macaws, sloths, mosquitoes...and who knows what else!! Apparently you even have to wade through thigh-deep water to see half of it..we´ll let you know.

No wild animals yet, but here´s some other fresh shots!!

Besos! xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

latelate
late

lebanese at lubnan


15th July 2005

Cheers!
Hello! The little drummerboy here, finally. Jolly marvellous little trip you´re having! And it looks like you´ve had a great day! I wish you´ll just have more of that during the time that´s left! Stay well and be merry! I will stay tuned..., Uncle D
16th July 2005

What a marvellous adventure you two are having. Thanks for helping me improve my geography, looking up these places as you go. And talk about tinny ... upgraded to a 5 star! Is that why you finally had a shave? We couldn't have scruffy unshaven people in a 5 star could we. Had a look at Tamela's site but the English version is "Under Construction" and my Spanish is not so good. It's great to be able to save your pictures to my hard-drive. I plan to take them up on a disc to show Grandma ... if your copyright allows of course. Take care and travel safely. Mispah.
18th July 2005

good to see both Dad and the drummerboy logged in..keep the comments coming and say hi to all..and yes Dad, our copyright allows you to put our pictures on a disc, but ONLY because it´s for Grandma!

Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb