Manuela Monday


Advertisement
Published: January 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We've missed a few days, so we need to fill you all in. Internet is intermitant so please forgive us if we have to lie in the sun and TAN rather than fill your sad asses in on our travel escapades.

After failing to enter the interenet site we traveled the rocks to OUR beach. You have to go early and be very careful as you crawl over the slippery, mounding spikey rock formations to the hidden beach in Manual Antonio.

We met our new friends Gorgio and Bertrand from Vancouver BC. Naked and lying in the sun JIll found it hard to stop staring at a certain part of the anatomny but was pleased to see how well "groomed they were". We compared tats and took pics The three of them lined up G&B showing the suns on the necks and Jill her leaping dolphins. QUITE A THREESOME.

As Mark and Peter Layed in the shade, mark doing water colors and peter making sure his hair was still standing on end, we decided to make a beach sculpture. Jill wanted to do a mermaid. SHE WAS FABULOUS. (We had to keep her busy, she would have landscaped the whole friggin' jungle behind the beach, if we hadn't given her something to do." Peter of course did the hair - very Pipi Long Stocking, Mark outfitted her with jewels, coconuts and banana leaves and I made sure the tail was nice as swoovy. WE all need a good swish in our tails. "Manuela" the mermaid, was the hit of the beach. We've got lots of pics of her.

After watching the sunset by the hotel's infinity pool (take note Jim-size appropriate for your yard) we went to dinner with two french canadians to Quepos, a near by town. A Town in which Jill says "I could be on the lame for years". Needless to say it was a bit "seedy". I felt right at home. Dinner was WONDERFUL and Peter practiced his french with the Canadians.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1009s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb