day 1 and 2


Advertisement
Published: January 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well we've finally pack and arrived. Muchos stories of all the people we have met on the beach. Jill has never seen so much male anotomy before on the nude beach. Learing is good. \

We arrived Saturday after a 14 hour travel day. the flight down was easy and yes everything fit in the overhead compartment. Sensa Air seated 14 people and our girl jill did just fine with her eyes closed and not paying any attetion to the blinding clouds the the pilots who seemed more intent on doing the log work than actually flying the friggin' tin can we were in a la Patsy Cline.

We arrived at our lovely hotel Villa Rocca and had a wonderful dinner and then proceeded to flop into bed.

olah all....i have taken over the duties of typing day 2's itinary...this is jill...we woke at 5am...as the rooster crowed...ugh. fought it off to get a couple hrs more sleep....

we then awoke and ate our continental breakfast at poolside overlooking the jungle and off in the distance the pacific ocean.

we then gathered ourselves and headed to the beach....it was a 20 to 30 min walk down an unbelievable winding road...then to the beach, where we traversed mega rock formations to get to the gay beach...cause you know...we have to be off by ourselves in the most remote of all places....then i was facinated with male nudity and uncut appendages!

we stayed and frolicked for hours before heading back to get something to eat at a ocean side eatery...then shopping some at the roadside kiosks...and the, taxi to hotel to freshen up for dinner....

it has been a great trip so far. tommorow we hike manual antonio park.

Danny here...

Last night we went out to the bar TUTU and there a man from Seoul Korea asked Peter why he kept calling me "BIG DADDY", seems he hear him calling me Danny...SO from now on for this trip I will be called Big Daddy.

Loving the area, the birds, and especailly the surf. LIFE IS GOOD.

Advertisement



17th January 2006

Boy are guys missing great weather here.....15 degree temps and a lovely wintery mix storm Sat night....oh yea and it's going to rain the next 2 days. Have you guys taken any surfing lessons yet?? That would be with clothed instructors...
17th January 2006

dont know what this means!
jill, please DO NOT come home with a bird!!! a.k.a. a "spanky" we have had enough! glad to hear you have made it safely, and i am a little bit concerned about the male nudity thing,,, were you also naked? ROFL love you! have fun,,, does everyone see this? humm i now know i that i know absolutely NOTHING about what the heck i am doing on this thing..
18th January 2006

Small Dog and Toupee Warning
Yes, it's still windy here, though the temp is up in the 50s, so not so bad. Besides we have bigger problems - that small "kitchen fire" on Sunset, the burglary on Third, and that awful train wreck on Steiner are keeping us pretty busy. The monkeys sound like fun, as does your daily trek to the beach, but I say "Ick" to the lizards, I'm always worried about those who shouldn't but who do anyway at the beach (You know who I mean . . . the needlessly naked!), and the thought of Danny's tat has me frightened yet oddly aroused. Glad you are having fun! Can't wait to see the eviden . . . I mean photos. Danny - I expect a full out Mary Martin/Peter Pan as you soar over the canopy tomorrow . . . "I'm flyyyyyyyyyyyyying!". Jill - video (with audio) would be greatly appreciated. Enjoy!!! xoxoxo
18th January 2006

AP weather still stinks
Well just so you guys know its been pissing rain for 2 days now. We all have cabin fever here, wondering if you all have shed the last of your clean clothes to frolic in 90 degree weather on Appendage Beach.....is it true???

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0743s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb